Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spiritual fatigue (Also, squats)

So my training is going awesome and awesome and I'm really happy and looking forward to my meet in 2 weeks, plus I think I have my attempt strategy figured out for my squats after today's training session.

*THE MAJORITY OF THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED*

I had an absolutely fantastic weekend.  I basically got to audit a CrossFit/Strongman seminar that I had taken 2 years ago from one of my favorite athletes, Rob Orlando, because I was the contact for my gym, which hosted the seminar.  Towards the end of the seminar, Rob, an athlete and coach that I admire, asked me if I would be interested in interning on his seminar staff the next time they have a seminar in the northwest (um...YES.). SO: I was offered an opportunity to share something I am passionate about, with people who are paying money to have it shared with them...MAN did that get my imagination going.

Squats (2RM PR at the end):
Followed up with the following:
3x10 walking barbell lunges @ 155
EMOM:
odd: Pendlay Row x 5 @ 155#
even: KB Shrugs x 10 @ 70#
then some fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment